Welcome to Shropshire Business Live TV
Editorially driven by the award-winning teams behind Shropshire Business and Shropshire Live, and produced by the events team at Yarrington we serve up an award-winning entertaining and informative mix of news, views, panel-style debate, expert advice and analysis.
We are now an AWARD-WINNING broadcaster!
It’s been quite a summer for the SBLTV team – crowned best new business at the Shropshire Chamber Business Awards, and named one of the top four start-ups in the Midlands at an industry event in Birmingham.
So, no pressure to produce top quality shows for you, then…!
The final episode of our second series will be aired on July 28, and we’ve got a fantastic line-up in store, including:
- Out and about, talking manufacturing and construction.
- Top tips to help your financial planning over the summer months
- ‘Ask The Expert’ slots – with law firm Lanyon Bowdler, Throgmorton Associates, and R&D tax claim specialists Reclaim Tax UK.
- A round-up of business news from all corners of the county.
- Shropshire businesswoman Hollie Whittles talking about her new national policy role with the FSB.
- James Evans on the state of the county’s commercial property market
- Q&A with Shropshire Council’s risk and resilience team
- Spotlight on Aico’s annual conference to find out how the two-time company of the year winner fosters such a winning team spirit
- Plus . . . co-presenter Chris Pritchard is sentenced to a stint in Shrewsbury Prison (to talk about careers!)
The show will be premiering on Thursday, July 28th, at 12.30pm.
If you’d like to host a future edition of SBLTV from your premises, or find out how you could become a guest on the show’s third series, starting in September, please drop us a line.
And don’t forget, if you’ve missed any of our previous SBLTV episodes, the entire box-set of Series 1 and Series 2 are available right here.